Update as of October 5, 2020
What We’re Doing:
- We’ve reduced our occupancy to 50% of our normal capacity with no reservations greater than 4 per table for our indoor seating, and no more than 6 per table for our outdoor seating.
- Reservations are mandatory and we will no longer be accepting walk-ins to abide by social distancing.
- Sanitizing stations are available upon entering the store. We also added additional sanitizing stations in the Scent Cellar and outside the bathroom for guests to use.
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, they are not permitted to come to work.
- Gloves and disposable masks are provided to be worn throughout their entire candle making experience. Guests are encouraged to bring a mask of their own.
- All surfaces are disinfected after each reservation including bathrooms, Scent Cellar candles, fragrance bottles, and workshop supplies.
- All employees are required to wear gloves and masks throughout the duration of their shifts.
- All glass drinkware has been replaced with disposable wine cups.
What We Need From You:
- All customers must wear a nose/mouth covering upon entering our store. Masks may only be lowered when your nose is needed throughout the experience. We will provide extra masks if someone forgets theirs.
- Maintain social distance throughout the entire experience with other guests and team members
- If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone who had COVID-19, please reschedule for a later date
- If you would like to decrease the amount of time spent inside our location, you are welcome to come back at a later time to pick up your finished product
We ask all guests and employees to please stay home if you are not feeling well to ensure a safe experience for everyone! If you have any comments or concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com
Future reservations are now available so be sure to check out our Reservation Page for all available timeslots!