Looking for something fun and unique for your next event or party? Wax + Wine is the trendy new venue in Philly for bridal showers, birthdays, office events and more. Enjoy your own private space with our candle team while you sip on wine (BYOB) and unlock your creativity.
Our private party room requires a minimum of 12 people and can hold up to 16. Contact us if your party is larger than 16 for our Candle Bar Room Rental or Entire Venue Rental!
Some Of Our Most Popular Parties:
- Girls Night Out
- Bridal Shower
- Bachelorette Party
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
What A Private Party Includes:
- Private party room reserved for 90 minutes or 2 hours
- Dedicated Wax + Wine Instructor
- BYOB + BYOFood – we provide the plates, glasses, napkins, cleanup
- 20% off all retail product
Private Parties Price Packages
Lighten Up Life - 2 Candle Package
- 2 candles per guest Room reserved for 2 hours Dedicated Wax + Wine Instructor BYOB + BYOFood – we provide the plates, glasses, napkins, cleanup 20% off all retail product
Unlock your Creativity - 1 Candle Package
- 1 candle per guest Room reserved for 90 minutes Dedicated Wax + Wine Instructor BYOB + BYOFood – we provide the plates, glasses, napkins, cleanup 20% off all retail product
Requirements & Expectations:
- Party must start at one of the available timeslots
- Minimum of 12 guests, maximum of 16 (party can pay the difference if they cannot meet the minimum requirement)
- Age requirement of 18 for all guests
- The party room is reserved for a maximum of 2 hours, depending on the party package; please arrive for check-in 15 minutes prior to the party start time as party will start no later than 10 minutes after confirmed time. The party room will be available 15 minutes before the start time for set-up.
- Workshop is BYOB; glassware is provided but wine should come chilled as ice is not available
- Light snacks are allowed and Wax + Wine will provide small utensils/plates and cleanup
- If the party is more than 30 minutes late, the party will be rescheduled to another date and time
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a NON-Refundable credit card deposit of $100 which will go towards the final balance. Once the party is confirmed, the final balance and headcount is due 7 days prior to the event to plan for the best expereince for your group.
The total payment for all guest participating must be paid 7 days prior to the event. If the private party is not paid in full 7 days prior to the event, your party could become public. Starting February 1st, we will not be accepting seperate payments. The host is in charge of collecting money from their guest!